John Perry, Co-Founder:
John brings managerial and operational experience in the large and small businesses as well as
the not-for-profit area. His experience and education:
- 3 years as an officer in the USAF in communications
- 5 years in sales, marketing and business planning for Westinghouse Electric Corporation
- 9 years as an owner of Strategic Direction that provided outplacement and industrial marketing consulting services
- 16 years in the not-for-profit world working with Habitat for Humanity/Buffalo and SCORE Buffalo. He is the co-founder of the Westminster Economic Development Initiative that established and operates the West Side Bazaar as well as supporting
entrepreneurs with loans and counseling.
- MBA, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
- BS Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL
Sam Valenti, Co-Founder:
Sam brings creative marketing experience as well as internet technology skills.
His experience and education:
- 12 years as the owner of Sunrise Marketing, Inc. Design web sites and provide consulting in internet marketing, search engine optimization, e-commerce and business image and logo design. Maintains and upgrades web sites.
- BS Marketing, College of Business, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.